Accessibility Statement for MindfulSEAD.org
Mindful SEAD is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Mindful SEAD takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of MindfulSEAD.org :
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MindfulSEAD.org is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MindfulSEAD.org . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on MindfulSEAD.org :
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 111 W Proctor St. Carson City Nevada
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers
MindfulSEAD.org is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
Accessibility of MindfulSEAD.org relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of MindfulSEAD.org, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for MindfulSEAD.org:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mindful SEAD assessed the accessibility of MindfulSEAD.org by the following approaches: