The SEAD Link is a virtual support system and statewide community of educators developing social, emotional and academic development skills that reinforce equitable educational environments and student success.
The SEAD Link provides an array of support resources, professional development and advising opportunities including:
- Professional Development modules and up to 15 CEU/hours
- On-going training and coaching
- Live Office Hours
- Guest Speaker Series
- SEAD Community of Practice
- SELF CARE support groups
- Online Resource Library
- Book Studies
- Discussion Threads
- Daily Wellness Videos and Resources
Enrolling in the NDE SEAD Center
1. Sign in to your district or school's Canvas
2. In the same web browser, open a new tab.
3. In the new tab, go to nvdoe.catalog.instructure.com
4. Search for SEAD Center
5. Click on the course image to enroll.