Join the community
Connect with other educational leaders on The SEAD Link
A virtual community of educators supporting and discussing the well-being of individuals and the application of SEL and Positive Psychology in schools.
The SEAD Center
The SEAD Center provides an array of support resources, professional development and advising opportunities including:
- Professional Development modules and up to 15 CEU/hours
- On-going training and coaching
- Live Office Hours
- Guest Speaker Series
- SEAD Community of Practice
- SELF CARE support groups
- Online Resource Library
- Book Studies
- Discussion Threads
- Daily Wellness Videos and Resources
Enrolling in the NDE SEAD Center
Funded through a Federal Grant through the Title IIA office of Nevada Department of Education
- Sign in to your district or school's Canvas
- In the same web browser, open a new tab.
- In the new tab, go to nvdoe.catalog.instructure.com
- Search for SEAD Center
- Click on the course image to enroll.