The SEAD Center is a virtual support system and statewide community of educators developing social, emotional and academic development skills that reinforce equitable educational environments and student success.
The SEAD Center provides an array of support resources, professional development and advising opportunities including:
- Professional Development modules and up to 15 CEU/hours
- On-going training and coaching
- Live Office Hours
- Guest Speaker Series
- Podcast with weekly information and ideas for use in schools
- Statewide SEAD Community of Practice
- SELF CARE support groups
- Online Resource Library
- Book Studies
- Discussion Threads
- Daily Wellness Videos and Resources
NEVADA EDUCATORS: Use these instructions from the NDE to enroll in the SEAD Center
1. Sign in t your district or school's Canvas
2. in the same web browser, open a new tab.
3. In the new tab, go to nvdoe.catalog.instructure.com
4. Search for SEAD Center
5. Click on the course image to enroll.