Mindful SEAD is proud to offer Micro Learning for educators.
Beginning January 16, 2022
Mindful Social-Emotional Teacher Leader Course
The Mindful Social Emotional Learning Micro-Learning Program is a cohort based program for educators and educational leaders and those that work with kids, to support the integration of mindfulness-based practices for mind-body healing and academic development.
Through our 8-week online course, participants will learn and hone their mindfulness and social/emotional practices to implement into their classrooms, schools, communities, and personal lives.
This FREE micro-credentialing program includes:
- 8 weeks of scheduled instruction with recordings to the online curriculum, available 24/7 in your home or office
- Membership to SEADLink, our online mindfulness community
- Individualized coaching from one of Mindful SEAD's Master Coaches to help you integrate learning into your unique environment
- Twice-weekly online cohort meetings to discuss module lessons and practices, build confidence in your understanding, and network with other mindful learners
- Tech support to ensure an easy learning environment
- Access to a wealth of information in the SEAD Resource Center